Sunday, November 25, 2007

what does that mean really ?!!!?




And after all this time there are a few that continue to piss me off daily.

The two to get me going most are "left" and "right" LM- AO! I hate both!!

I can't stand to see them used at all anymore!!

in reference,

as labels,

for insults .......

awww fuck it!! in my world both are hereby outlawed forever! and ever amen!

There are more but I won't bother to list them, I think those links pretty much sum up the point I'm trying to make.

How did sooo many words out there today being thrown around at each other like paper airplanes, take on new meaning? The definitions completely lost - erased even, and the entire concept meant to be expressed becomes nothing more than a matter of personal opinion, which somehow changes with each user.

Usually for two terms to be used against each other you would think they should be opposites ....

like a negative and positive maybe?

Take "liberal" and "conservative" for example.
both can't be good ideas or they would mean the same .
things that don't change grow stagnant...
but existence without boundaries has no form.
I'm sure I would not like to live as or in a world dominated by either principle.
where is the balance?
why only two to choose from when there are so many?
Yeah the ones I've used here are normally connected to politics, and main weapons in the never ending debates.
but I see and hear it every where, some I've wrote out before others I kept to myself .
Is this part of our decline?
empty words.............
who's writing this book?
"Words have the power to both destroy and heal.
When words are both true and kind, they can change our world."
-- Buddha


3 comments:

marvin said...

What about liberal conservative? Or the one I prefer is conservative liberal :)

Tu S.Tin said...

well you know how americans like to make up new words in an effort to destroy the "english" language ;)
I can agree with that word combo, I may be one myself, makes for a good balance, but what do you name it now....conseral? blahhh! sounds too french...
conserberal?
how about colibrative?

Tu S.Tin said...

ok.. the final decision has been made (sorry you were absent lol)
colibrative it is......
broken down ...

tive= makes it an adjective meaning a "tendency"
co + libra
so the definition of "colibrative" is ---- a tendency for muttual balance

:)

cool