Thursday, November 22, 2007



‘Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?’

‘That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ said the Cat.

‘I don’t much care where—’ said Alice.

‘Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,’ said the Cat.

‘—so long as I get somewhere,’ Alice added as an explanation.

‘Oh, you’re sure to do that,’ said the Cat, ‘if you only walk long enough.’

Alice felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. ‘What sort of people live about here?’

‘In that direction,’ the Cat said, waving its right paw round, ‘lives a Hatter: and in that direction,’ waving the other paw, ‘lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.’

‘But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked.

‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.’

‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice.

‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t be here.’



I find myself in a very strange place all round,
much different from the place I came,
both physically and personally.
I did not intend to be here.
To be honest, for the first time in my life I don't know what to do!!
once before I wrote of Alice and her meeting with the Caterpillar ...................
" who? Are? You?" he had asked ....
her reply " I hardly know anymore....."
...............though those days are long behind me.
sitting here today I wondered of Alice again
and who she crossed paths with next in wonderland.
Had to laugh when I read the dialogue - how fitting !!
Mad hatter here I come!!! LOL
I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong ........... just thinking.
Maybe to start I should unpack some metaphorical boxes.
I went from the world only at my finger tips to ......... right outside my door!!
Just not the view I expected to see when opening it.
I was soooo sure what I wanted before I took that step!!!
but sometimes fate has a way of jumping in with plans of its own.
Life has detours, transfer stations, and long unavoidable stair cases to climb.
you get what you want in the end ....... just not always the way YOOOOOUUUU thought it would go, or exactly when you wanted it.
It all works out, it just does! I've learned that from experience ............. when all the necessary lessons are learned, levels cleared and the time is right to move forward, you will.
and you are always exactly where you should be.
So, why am I here?

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
just remember what the door mouse said .... feed your head!!!

1 comment:

marvin said...

Quoting Alice in wonderland is the sign of a great mind ;)

p.s. you might want to enable anonymous comments